01.Mini Like



An 80 minute mix of deep minimal house/techno.

Tracklist.

01. Monolake - Mass Transit Railway
02. Murmur - Gradient
03. Kollektiv Turmstrasse - Tristesse
04. Alexi Delano - Would You
05. Kaliber - Kaliber 15.2
06. Bukaddor And Fishbeck - Nachtexpress
07. Paul Ritch - Samba
08. Handycraft - Blast
09. Stephan Bodzin - Bedford
10. Ink and Needle - Tattoo Five
11. Rekorder - Rekorder 7.1
12. Booka Shade - Darko (Radio Slave remix)
13. Thomas Schumacher - Is Not
14. Nathan Fake - Outhouse (Valentino Kanzyani Remix)
15. Dusty Kid - Kore
16. Ame - Rej

6 comments:

Bill Mill said...

I'm in love with the picture you used here... can you tell me where it comes from? My email's bill.mill@gmail.com ; if you would drop me an email that would be awesome.

(I'll try to remember to check here too - you have no contact info on this page so I couldn't email you)

Marc.Dos said...

Hey Bill,

If I don't remember to email you this, you can find the image, what it is etc here http://www.particlephysics.ac.uk/news/picture-of-the-week/picture-archive/antimatter-revealed.html

Bill Mill said...

Good gosh it's even cooler than I thought... particle physics for the win!

(Thanks for the link, and the music as well!)

Anonymous said...

unh divshare sucks...cant get this file.

Marc.Dos said...

Go here to d/l the mix.

http://www.divshare.com/download/4210755-713

or here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IA1SFHWR

JLB said...

Just found your blog, and am fairly astonished at the overlap of our record collections: really brilliant mixes and selection- and sincere thanks.